World Chefs Without Borders Visits Shatec Institutes in Singapore
The World Chefs without Borders team, comprising of Willment Leong, Tony Khoo and Singapore ambassador Leons Tan visited SHATEC Institutes in Singapore on 24 April. Chairman Willment kicked off with an in depth understanding of the existence and purpose driven behind the formation of WCWB under Worldchefs, followed by a brief intro to the WCWB committee members and Ambassadors and their respective responsibilities.
He presented the past year of WCWB Charity activities and humanitarian efforts to the various beneficial bodies. Chef Tony Khoo presented on how he conceptualised the cookbook "To be a Chef' and how he raised $400K for World Chefs Without Borders through his cookbook. The team actively encouraged the students to be active in their humanitarian work through WCWB, as every chef can play his/her part.
WCWB Presentation In SHATEC, synopsis:
· Attendance was 50 plus strong.
· Chairman Willment kick off with an in depth understanding of the existence and purpose driven behind the formation of WCWB under World Chefs.
· Brief intro to the WCWB committee members and Ambassadors and their respective responsibilities.
· Presented the past year of WCWB Charity and humanitarian effort to the various beneficial bodies.
· Actively encourage students to be active in their humanitarian work through WCWB.
· Presented the various humanitarian future program for the years to come.
· Followed by WCWB committee member Tony presentation.
· How he conceptualise his cookbook “To Be A Chef”
· How through his cookbook he had raised $400 000 for WCWB.
· Shared with all his future plans to further capitalise his cookbook to raised funds.
· Ended with Q&A & group picture